Prescott-Russell Tourism - MEMBERSHIP
You can take advantage of many benefits as proud member of TPRT!
- A “2019 Proud Member” window decal and a “2019” sticker for your 2 x 3 sign to be placed outside your business or the organization’s head office. (If you don’t have one, please contact us.);
- An extended profile included on www.tprt.ca, the primary tourism website in the region, with a description, two photos, an embedded google map and links to your website, Facebook & Twitter pages;
- Access to the Regional Tourism Signage Program (Signage Application Form) (excludes provincial highways, which is managed by TODS.) for eligible members according to the Regional Tourism Signage Policy and ANNEX 1 - Tourism Signage Program Eligibility and Criteria;
- Discounts at our various partners; for further details, please visit the members’ intranet or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your business or organization represented during several events/tradeshows/ festivals across Ontario and Quebec;
- Networking opportunities at the Board meetings, the AGM and other public and members only meetings, with varying themes;
- Access to training opportunities to help your business stand out in the tourism sector;
- Access to tourism industry related information and trends through regular direct emails and newsletters;
- Access to various promotional opportunities shared with or coordinated by TPRT all throughout the year, including bulk advertising rates in select tourism publication, as well as your product or service included in TPRT-sponsored prizes, baskets, packages and other goodies offered during special contests, events and tradeshows;
- Your business or organization highlighted on the 11 X 17 tear-off maps of the region.