Prescott-Russell Tourism - MEMBERSHIP
As a reminder, here are the benefits you receive when you are a member of TPRT:
- A “PROUD MEMBER 2018” window decal and a “2018” sticker for your 2 x 3 foot sign outside your building.
- Your businessʼs or your organizationʼs profile included in the www.tprt.ca website, the primary tourism website in the region, with a description, two photos, an embedded Google map and links to your website, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Access to the regional tourism signage program (except for provincial highways, which are managed by TODS.) Please click on the following links to get the REGIONAL TOURISM SIGNAGE POLICY and ANNEX 1: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAS. If your business is eligible, please fill-in the Signage Request Form and send it to email@example.com.
- Discounts with our various partners; for further details, visit the members intranet or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 10% discount on your advertising rates in the TPRT-endorsed visitor’s guides, including the Discovery Guide and the Local Visitor’s Guide
- Your business or organization represented during several events, tradeshows and festivals across Ontario and Quebec
- Networking opportunities at Board meetings, the AGM and other events. You'll find our Annual Report linked here.
- Access to training opportunities to help you achieve your goals and exceed your expectations and to have your business stand out in the tourism sector.
- Access to tourism-related information and trends through the intranet and newsletters.
- Access to various promotional opportunities coordinated by or provided to TPRT, including bulk advertising rates in select tourism publications and your products and services as part of prizes, baskets, packages and other incentives during contests, events and tradeshows.