Prescott-Russell Tourism - MEMBERSHIP
As a reminder, here are the benefits you receive when you are a member of TPRT:
- NEW! Each member will receive, upon renewal, a “Proud Member" window decal and, if requested, a 2 x 3 foot sign to be placed outside of their place of business.
- An extended business profile included on www.tprt.ca, the primary tourism website in the region, with description, photo and links to your website.
- Access to the regional tourism signage program (excludes provincial highways, which is managed by TODS.)
- A 10% discount on your advertising rates for all TPRT-produced Visitor Guides and marketing tools.
- Your business/organisation represented during 40 events/tradeshows/festivals across Ontario and Quebec. (NEW! We will be inviting members to be present during selected tradeshows and events, promoting their services/products to a huge base of potential clients.)
- Networking opportunities at the Board meetings, the AGM, others
- Access to training opportunities to help your business stand out in the tourism sector
- Access to tourism industry related information & trends through regular direct emails and newsletters. You'll find our Annual Report linked here.
- And finally, access to various promotional opportunities that TPRT coordinates and/or receives during the whole year, including bulk advertising rates in select tourism publications (when available), inclusion of your product/service in TPRT-sponsored prizes, baskets, packages and other goodies offered during special contests, events and tradeshows.
- Please click on the following links to get the REGIONAL TOURISM SIGNAGE POLICY and ANNEX 1: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAS. If your business is eligible, please fill-in the Signage Request Form and send it to email@example.com.